viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

Regazzoni

This is my portrait by Regazzoni in my living for Show and tell on friday at 
My Romantic Home
 Regazzoni is painting my portrait in " El gato viejo", Buenos Aires. You're invited to know this amazing artist in his web site check out
Regazzoni  está pintando mi retrato en su estudio "El gato viejo". Usted está invitado a conocer este increíble artista en su página web echa un vistazo

Marina Capano, Carlos Regazzoni

 My Contribution for this Pink Saturday is this pink car in Regazzoni's studio

Don't forget to visitBev's blog
'cause is  pink saturday
And My Romantic home 


Marina
xoxo

10 comentarios:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday Marina Sweetie...
    Loved seeing your photo painted by Regazzoni. What a beautiful creation. It looks perfect hanging in your home behind the typewriter on the table. SO perfect sweetie.

    I love seeing the shared photos of Regazzoni's studio and of course the pink car. What a wonderful place to find inspiration to create. I can see that he is very happy there.

    Thank you for the gorgeous share. Have a wonderful Pink Saturday and Happy 4th of July weekend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hola Marina!qué placer tener un retrato de ese artista tan interesante!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. That is a very cool portrait, I love the pink car and studio. Thanks for visiting and leaving me such a nice comment.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Tenes una joya,gran artista y super talentoso.
    Cariños

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Love the portrait....
    and how about that pink car...
    Have a pinkishly beautiful weekend

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Great portrait and I bet that car used to be red. My husband works on old cars. Thanks for coming by.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. How neat to have your portrait done! And yes, the car is awesome because it is PINK! Fun time, thanks for sharing!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Oh that portrait is just fabulous!

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Me ha gustado!!! tiene algo especial...
    Besos.
    victoria
    <3

    ResponderBorrar

Muchas gracias por visitarme y tomarse el tiempo para dejar comentarios en mi blog!
Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to comment on my blog!
Marina