jueves, 22 de julio de 2010

Dressed Up Forms Party


Today we have a party at Gabriela Delworth´s blog. Who is amazing artist I admire very much.
Our party is about decoration dress form.
I have a small mannequin that it was in the grandmother´s studio and my mother gave to me. I love it!
The technique I used is with newspaper, is a game of folded paper. Finally a necklace with red circles ecological leather that I finished with a cupcake in relief.


Hoy tenemos una fiesta en el blog de Gabriela Delworth, ella es una artista increíble que admiro mucho.
La fiesta es sobre decorar un maniquí y compartir la técnica
Tengo un pequeño maniquí que estaba en el estudio de mi abuela y mi madre me lo obsequió. ¡Me encanta!
La técnica que utilice es con papel de periódico y realice un juego de papel plegado.
Por último, un collar con círculos rojos de cuero ecológico que terminé con un cupcake en relieve.



Infaltable cupcake!


Now, it's time to go visit Gabriela and check out all the other wonderful Dressed up forms posts. You're going to love it!
Marina
xoxo

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Marina,

    This dress form looks fabulous and the technique you used to design it is amazing!

    It would make a great window display feature!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ResponderBorrar

Muchas gracias por visitarme y tomarse el tiempo para dejar comentarios en mi blog!
Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to comment on my blog!
Marina